12.29.2004

LIFE

The red balloon dancing in the blue sky,

The farms running away from my eyes,


The walls staring at me in dirt,
And the mountain, alone in the desert,

The images, illusions,
And my mind,

The meanings, the symbols,
And the one…

Seeking the quantity of life,

The existence of red rose,

The rule of the sun,

Shining on dying farms,



one word, an image,
curved on my mind,

one question, one answer
no one has ever found,

a mystery, a riddle,
not destined to be solved,

called life, read culture,
fortune and faith,

the culture I hate,
the fortune I deny,
the faith I lost.

SINA MESDAGHI
MAY 12, 2003

4 comments:

Keivan Saberi said...

hi sina , i am so happy that be the first to post a comment for your nice blog , I hope you enjoy to write weblog , I know readers enjoy to read your poems in english , be succeed

sm3074 said...

tx keyvan jun:X

Anonymous said...

may 12, 2003... oon rooz man 18 sale shodam...


badaz 5sal hala chetor fekr mikoni...?

Unknown said...

marc by marc jacobs
giuseppe zanotti outlet
ugg boots
nike free
moncler
nike air
jordan 12
jordan
watches for men
stuart weitzman
20183.19chenlixiang