1.10.2006

Tehran

empty of anything new
my life is repeated action
of subway station

empty of new thoughts
my mind is sustained
in the frozen books

my meaningless life
my eyes can not maneuver
any further than their ugly looks

my shaking leg
in every step that I take
of uncertainty

my automated days
dealing with primitive education
thinking is forbidden

surrounded by smiling puppets
with sever brain malfunction
no questions are written

neglected in the charts
my name is missing
in the automated lists

being on the edge
I avoided the inside
For that my hopes may survive

Sina Mesdaghi
Jan 10, 06

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cold passages ! im an architect too but i think you have to think much warmer ! im just trying to change my world , whats the difference between you and the others ? ! ....

sm3074 said...

when u r sensetive,sometimes, its cold, and sometimes warm, it depends