12.12.2006

Picture: unknown artist, poem by me

Close your eyes

Close your eyes

I don’t want you to see

These tears in my eyes


Hold you ears

I don’t want you hear

That I am shouting inside


You shall not know

Who am I

What I fight for


Shouting silently

Covered in sacred tears

At these walls kneeling for me


This is the legend

Of knights and swords

Of peasants and lords


Will you understand?

These words which are me

Will your mind ever go free?


This is me, that kid

In the corner of that cave

Dreaming victory


My toy soldiers are marching

Waving their hands

Chanting for me


I don’t know why

They’ve kept their hope

Why they believe in me?


nothing but a loser

drowned everyday in pain

Whom not expected to win


Somewhere it all goes long

When I decide to be the one

Narrating my own story


No last words

Such as they end the movies
Legends finish in eternity

No comments: