3.30.2007

Disconnected

perhabs my cave would be the best place for me to end my long trip. where I reach the begining again. where it all started. my ambition to conquer my world. Now back in my cave. where i defined the bounderies of my world far beyond the walls of my room. where i learned that free of matter of time and place I can reach beyond. its silence bother me no longer as there are so many images on the walls, talkin, walkin, shouting and smiling. Living as a dreamer is not an easy task. I live in kina spiritual world. every little thing comes up with big meanings. its been a long time that i didnt have such exprience of emotional life. it has all been reasons, logics and rationality. now its all gone. and new dreams are forming in my mind, this time they are wilder!!!


everything which is solid, melts into the air!

3 comments:

Mona said...

wowwwww! the signs of love?????

Mona said...

that's great! congratulations :)
but be careful by angels too ;)

Anonymous said...

ba y galeh dost riz o doroosht malooome ke tavanaeitooon balast