4.28.2007

Saturday April 28 2007 11:27 PM

She has become an illusion. walking, talking, sharing every moment with me. She came without my permission. she didn't ask if she could stay. I see her walkin ahead of me. returning me smiles. I stare at the mirror to check my wet eyes. my smiling lips and figure out if i am happy, if i am not. she has changed alot since i met her. we are much closer to each other now. we dont need long conversations to understand each other. just a glance. I read her eyes. she reads mine. I lie about her very often. I lie to myself these days. I know I shouldn't think. All I do is to imagine. her. her smile, and her words. time is meaningless to me. I am floating in time. many years have passed. many years I lived with her. we know each other very well now. I got used to that illusion following me down that path to metro. atlast i got some one to hold my hand. to whisper in my ears. to share feelings.
unlike other dreams, other feelings, other illusions, she hasnt vaporised in the heat of my daily rationality. since she came, I knew she is here to stay. I want it this way. I have surrendered all the logics I had to this passion. I dont care about the prices I have to pay. she is priceless. I don't know how far we will walk today. she is endless. Have you ever exprienced the moments attached to eternity?
I see her everywhere. I smell her all the time. she is there when I work, when I eat, when I sleep. It is all time invasion. the sweetest invader. I deeply feel the pleasure of surrendering myself to an illusion. is she real? was she real? will she be real? you may ask.
tell me if I am mad. I feel being few steps away. I dont see any end. the road is streched to horizon for me. very clear.
I always wanted to choose the kind of life I desire. my kind. not the one imposed on me. what do you suggest? is she honest with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mixes Take a piece of me