1.31.2008

I don’t exist for you

in these moments of depression
In my search for the identity
that I lost

they keep ignoring my existence
its their bitter looks that
tears me apart

what if they could hear
these weeping eyes of mine
following them

and if they could just open
their eyes to the world again
with primitive vision

I wish I could tear apart
the meanings we are floating in
for the sake of truth

nothing remains to share
in my complete loneliness that
I always avoided

its me and the silent city
and this conversion of moments
forming my life

Jan 31, 08, 3:10 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

شمصشغس ذث اشححغ ئشگ یثشق ُ]أَ:*...

نگران نباش! الان برات ترجمه می کنم چی نوشتم:D

always be happy ma' dear Sina :*

.
.
.

نتراود اشك در چشم تو هرگز مگر از شوق زياد. نرود لبخند ازعمق نگاهت هرگز و به اندازه ي هر روز تو عاشق باشي. عاشق آنكه تو را مي خواهد و به لبخند تو از خويش رها مي گردد و تو را دوست بدارد به همان اندازه كه دلت مي خواهد


ChEErS