1.11.2008

who am I?

a product of the educational system i always critisized?
or a wanderer, tasting every flavor he finds on its way?!
a dreamer, in his fairytale journey?

or an illusionist, living is illusions, creating his own world?

sometimes, i think of reasons, above my daily life.

i think about my life style, and that how much of it is mine, and if it is imposed on me.

once i believed I am a rebel. but what is the rebelion against? them or myself?
maybe it is a rebelion. but soon there will be a new rebelion against this rebelion!
where and when it ends? maybe its endless, then whats the use.

in recent years of my life, i have always avoided answering to these END questions. I tried to enjoy the process, not the product. but sometimes u find ur struggles pointless, endless, u feel like circling, not getting anywhere, u get astouned by the road so much that u eventually forget where actually u r going!

No comments: