2.12.2008

poetry

lonely dialogues

as long as I recall
there’s been a runaway plan
a goal in my mind
somewhere else
away from these walls
I imagines smiles
something new
not these books, not those looks
I created dreams
somebody different
said good byes to loneliness
then I could be two

away from here
away from my world
away from myself

I kept looking out the window
in search for a happy ending
there was always a tomorrow
just mine

a shepherd in Siberia
a wanderer in north pole
south America
or north Africa
one way tickets
to the future I used to belong
one way road
I never thought of return

it is all here
in this room
where I belong
there is no where to go
back to myself
I am that
endless fight

I am the road
the tickets can’t get me anywhere

FEB 10, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

یاد این جمله افتادم :

" پیوند تو با خانواده واقعی ات
نه پیوند خونی
که
احترام متقابل و لذت از حضور یکدیگر است

به ندرت
افراد یک خانواده
زیر یک سقف
بزرگ می شوند."
7


بیشتر اوقات این آرزوی منم هست...7