2.04.2008

wassup?!

in the global news: barak and hillary are killin each other over democratic nomination in U.S.
and chad rebels visited the capital unexpectedly and brought governmental building under siege for a day or so!
ahmadi nejad is sending a new rocket (which astonishingly resembles as shahab 3) to the space! and perhabs he is exporting ISLAMIC REPUBLIC to solar system. and students of tehran university fought riot police over their cafeteria's food!

beside world news, all my extra-ordinary friends are also busy with something these days, FARAZ in searching for BARIUM SULFATE and MAHMOOD is running for PARLIMENT (majlis)!
here is my room, with a hurt knee, I spent my time these days with my computer, we (my computer and Hi) sketch forms pointlessly, wander in the global village looking for everything and nothing. well this is life i guess! and I am living it!

No comments: