4.06.2008

a poem

I wish I didn’t exist

I wish I had no body
I wish I was all air
floating in the sky
somewhere above ur head
and u could see me
smiling at u
the purest perhaps

I was I had no identity
I wish I was all human
wandering on the earth
somewhere on ur way
maybe close to u
waving my hand
so childish perhaps

I wish I was a dream
I wish I wasn’t real
maybe I was in the movie
u watched last night
talking about love
in the simplest way
perhaps…

I wish I wasn’t me
or any of u
chained to life
sick of what we see
murmuring lies everyday
in the ugliest way
perhaps …

I wish I wasn’t a fish in a bowl
a man imprisoned on earth
trapped in thousands years of history
surrounded by fools
theorizing the universe
and the bitter confession
I am one of them
perhaps…

I wish I wasn’t born
I wish I didn’t begin

SINA MESDAGHI
April 6 08

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

خوشحالم که هستی