9.17.2008

the revolution we don't know!

communist women (fadayee) lining up for military exercise in Tehran University -1979, by Allen Keller

I have always been interested in history. my highest grades in school has always been in history classes. recently I am conducting a self-motivated photo research about Iranian 79 revolution. as I brows photos more and more I feel that many pages of Iranian recent history is missing. I am not a historian and I don't want to be one, but at least I want to know what has happened to Iran in the last 4 decades. we are 30 years ahead of the revolution now so I think it is a perfect time for historians to begin gathering data and theorize what happened to this nation 30 years ago as even inside Iran the regime more or less looks at the revolution as a historic matter rather than ideological incident.

No comments: