5.05.2009

redhook concept (10)

The project is aiming to create an alternative residential typology in the realm of public housing with a 3D circulation system.

I didn’t have enough time to fully develop the design and it would possibly need the time and energy maybe as a PhD research and design project to reach the goals which I was seeking since the beginning, surely not achievable in one semester.

the columns (towers) and the connecting bridges are the infrastructure for this ambitious dream. My studio was about ideas related to infrastructure so it was natural that I had to focus on that. But the nature of the fabric (residential units) is defined within a chaotic looking frame shaped by the parametric scripts which will be answering the various concerns. That is my big next step.

No comments: