3.04.2005

Fooled by their reality

Don’t you wanna believe?!

All the lies I tell you today

The lies seem to me too real


Don’t you wanna see?

I, seeking the world for glory

I, turning the pages of my destiny


I let the door open

I asked you to come inside


I let my heart open

I asked you to believe in me


I told you the truth, I found in tears yesterday…………

You are fooled by their reality….


Don’t you wanna feel?

The pain of emotions

Jailed with my wisdom


Don’t you wanna touch?

The reality of the words these walls say

Seen all the tears of that clown


Did you ever read?

What those kids wrote in black

What they wrote in my heart


Did you ever know?

That I didn’t cry so that

I wouldn’t tear their drawings apart?


I asked you to believe in me

I admit its not that easy

You are fooled by their reality.

SINA MESDAGHI
MARCH 04, 05

No comments: