8.26.2006

formulating my mind



And when all my dreams are gone

Do you believe in my loneliness?

Being dragged around

By the emptiness of all nasty logics


I join the lonely dreamers of the night

What if you just could believe in me?

Torn apart by my doubts rebellion

In the absence of miracles and magics


Blinded by my ambitions

Do you understand my desire to conquer?

Fueled by the dream of that glorious vision

Attached to every cell of my body


Running so fast after non-existents

My vision on still life is lost

Equipped with the mind collapsed by vacuum of thoughts

Trapped somewhere between holiness and shear lust


Like the child afraid of dark

Doubtful to reach the evil

While I stretch my hand to touch love

I’m begging you that candle of wisdom


Sina Mesdaghi
Aug 24 06

4 comments:

ah said...

what s the differ line between good and evil in ur world?

nice poem, I like it. Thanks for sharing...

sm3074 said...

when its ab social life, then its evil when i hurt some one, by within my personal life, it is defined in the moment that im doin something, depends on my feelings in specific that moment.

Anonymous said...


And when all my dreams are gone

Do you believe in my loneliness?

I do.

Anonymous said...

kheili aali bood.;)