1.22.2011

poem

my snowy day

do you hear my voice
gently vaporized
by the touch of the sun

seems smaller than before
hidden behind the clouds
those senselessly stare at us

I'm watching by the window

random movements of tiny lives
desperate snowflakes
too tired to reach the earth

aware of their destiny
narrated many times
in science classes

I'm searching for

that does not exist
keeping myself busy
with these instantaneous ideas

isn't but a joke
that life we are living
these thoughts that we have

I wanna run away
from that reality
they are dictating me

engine failure
I am that problem making part
they can't throw me away

there is a snowflake
Determined not to touch the earth
science fails this time

a rebellion against all the rules
snowflake vaporizes
Rebels are free

Sina Mesdaghi

Dec 15, 2006

No comments: